Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We Could Call It See Ya Later

This month, I said goodbye to one of my best friends... again.

It's the German :) She went back home to finish out her high school. (As we are starting our last year, she has two left! haha!)

We had a lot of fun together, we were pretty much inseperable for the few weeks she was back. I remember Mom asking if she was gonna move in.

The day we picked her up in SuFu we went out to eat at Red Lobster..

This reminds me of a previous conversation via Skype..

Me: "Yes we can eat at Red Lobster when we pick you up!"
The German: "Okay!! Do they have lobster there?"
(She was dead serious..)

Anyway, we were all practically jumping out of the car to hug the German when we pulled up in front of her grandparent's house. Then off to Red Lobster... she was obviously happy about this. Or maybe she was just happy to be with us again.. we'll go with that one. :)

The next day, when we arrive at M&V's, the place where German stays when she is here, we see that her friends weren't the only ones that missed her!
Meet Charlie:
(the sign reads: Ohh! Anna! Where have you been? I have missed you!)

We spent many days next to the pool, and many nights just hanging out.











Of course, we also spent much time making fun of Chow.
(This would be German imitating the smile you see Chow giving above. I think it's a close imitation.)

We also spent a lot of the time skyping some German Friends..

(Oops! did i forget to mention these German friends were cute?)

German LOVES Will and Kate.. I mean she is like hardcore obsessed. Like obsessed like I am with Joe Mauer obsessed. Do you get it now? We spent a lot of time exchanging pics messages that looked similar to this..

Did I repeat myself a few times? "We spent a lot of time.."

Okay, so we spent a lot of time together, period.

When she left, I got one last pics message with this. :(

"Missing U already.. Luv the German!"

No comments:

Post a Comment