Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why am I doing this?

To tell you all the truth, I can't get enough of Happy Mom's blog-http://nothinglessthanamiracle.blogspot.com/. I think it's so much fun to keep up with. I thought I'd try my own out. We'll see how it goes. I may not get to keep as up to date with this as some may wish, and for that I apologize!

I will start off my blogging by telling you a little about myself.

Believe it or not-- I love my family.


My brother and I have started getting along a lot better over the years, even though we still have the occasional fight, (contrary to what our parents may say) we have matured.


I also have some amazing friends. They are the best anyone could ask for. I'm good at making them laugh and God knows they are good at making me laugh.



Which brings me to my greatest love, God. What else is there to say about that?

I also have a love for the Minnesota Twins!!



And my heart is stolen by more than one thing.


Joe Mauer
& Godson. :)

But of course, I love them all.



Of course I could go on forever, but I've gotta run. Hopefully you enjoy the blog. It may take some time for me to catch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment