Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Twins Baseball

As I sit here, I am watching the Twins WIN.

In case you haven't heard, Twins Baseball has been struggling for a bit.
(A long bit)

They have lost 5 games in a row since clinching the ALC. And were on their way to losing a sixth tonight.

But hopefully they are turning it around.

What's to blame for the sudden loss of the Twin's success?

Well if you ask some...


They may blame it on the pitching.

If you ask others..


They may blame all the injuries.
(I.E. JJ Hardy's swollen knee, Joe Mauer's jammed knee, Denard Span's foul-ball foot, Jason Kubel's wrist..must i go on??)

Or if you ask me...


It's because my poor guys (and as if I even need to add..(keyword here) MY CUTE guys) have been too busy hurting themselves or dodging broken bats that they can't focus on the games.
(I also must add, Joe has to sit out..he needs his knee ;) and Danny, well, he's not going to quit once he finally got where he wanted to be!)

Another reason I felt the need to blog about this...

See that kid on the left? Yeah, that's my brother. See what he's wearing? Yeah, that's Royals stuff.
The Royals happen to be contributing to the Twins' losses.
Which means brother gets the bragging rights.
That can't happen.

So I have two words..GO TWINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment