Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Art of Racing in the Rain


This by far has been one of the best books I've ever read.
(Besides The Host by Stephenie Meyer, it is probably my favorite.)

To give you a brief synopsis, but not ruin the book, a dog is telling it.
Some have compared this to Marley and Me, but I will tell you that it is not. The puppy, Enzo, is purchased by his owner Denny. They don't have the easiest life ever. The perspective of the dog makes the story quite interesting. It is a tearjerker at the end, but whether they were tears of joy or sadness you will have to read to find out for yourselves. This book may even have inspired me to want a dog, once I'm older and can afford it of course. :) It definitely made me think differently of animals, in a way i think is pretty cool.

Thanks Happy Mom for the book advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment